- Clear Creek Park by the Lions Club Gazebo .
- 5PM – 8PM every other Thursday
- Fall Hours: 4PM-6PM beginning September 15th
- June 2nd & 16th
- July 7th & 21st
- August 4th & 18th
- September 1st, 15th & 29th
- October 13th
Meet the Farmers Market Manager, Ellen Modersohn
Send her an email at email@example.com
What to Expect:
- A vendors list will be released soon. But you can expect a variety of products being sold such as produce, baked goods, and artisian products.
About the Farmers Market:
The Lansing Farmers Market was founded by Daniel Wagner, a high school senior. Daniel worked on creating the farmers market as part of his course work in the entrepreneurship class with Ian Zahren at Kee High School.
Why the Farmers Market was Created:
- In hopes to help the community and provide a great option for fresh and local products to support locals and grow local business!
- Hopes to increase foot traffic to help local businesses and economic growth.
- Support local farmers and makers so they have a place to sell and locals have fresh products to purchase as well.